Dr. Muhammed Khasru Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammed Khasru?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Muhammed Khasru?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2015

Happy with my care.

The best Doctor I have ever had.

May 11th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff

I have been seeing this doctor for about 4 yrs. He is the only one that was able to treat my migraines. It was a long process finding the right meds but he did it. Office staff always friendly and helpful.

February 27th, 2015

Always provides the right care and judgment.

August 20th, 2014

Discouraged

After being informed I would be seeing a neurologist, I did detailed research to determine who would be the best. Dr. Khasru came out on top. When I was referred to him, I couldn't be happier. My first appointment was me explaining my issues. He is a great listener. He prescribed some meds and made an appointment for one month later. The second appointment consisted of his modifying my meds and him telling me to come back in six months. He never gave me a diagnosis! I was so disappointed and frustrated. I've asked for a different provider. I won't keep seeing someone who gives meds and doesn't diagnose.

February 28th, 2013

What a mighty good man!!!

Dr K is so kind and helpful.I wouldnt trade him for the world.He listens and really cares about his patients.He is very informative of your diagnosis.A family man and just a great doc.=)

June 20th, 2011

Dr. Khasru

Dr. Khasru is a very kind and patient person. He is very willing to listen to any ailments I may have. I would highly recommend him.

July 30th, 2010

Nice guy...headache full of experiences with him and his office.

Had a lumbar puncture performed by him ,at a local hospital. He said they will send it off for results, and I had a follow up in 3 weeks to find out. Once at my appt, he just then looked in my file and realized that the hospital had not sent him the results. (THE DAY OF MY APPT 3 WEEKS AFTER THE PROCEDURE)He had his staff call the hospital, and he spoke to them to, but no answers. He was very nice and apologized,said he doesn't know what happened, the hospital seems to have messed something up, and gave me a follow up in a week. (I went to the hospital lab myself and spoke with the director, and she was as unsure as to what happened as my DR. but will look into it) Go in the next week, and he once again looks at my file, confused, and goes to ask his staff if they received my test results. Then he calls the hospital to ask them. They completed 2 of the 3 tests, but never sent off the fluid and serum to be tested for what I was told was the main, most important part of the test in determining if I MS. Then he tells me sorry again, and that yes, he thinks I do have MS,(based off of one result, and the lesser of important one at that) and prescribes me 4 medications. He then suggests I get some MRI's and brainscans done.( I had already provided him around 8 pages lab results of all my scans and an imagery disc which I would think would have been right there in front of him in my file)- I just let that one slide and told him I've already done them.I go to fill my meds, and one of them I cannot fill. In order to obtain ACTHAR GEL , the DR. must contact the manufacturer, and use their in house prescription company. The patient cannot do anything to obtain it on their own. Also, 2 of the other medications must have a Prior Authorization form, which I did not find out until the pharmacy told me. So after a full day of contacting people, I had to go back to his office the next morning and tell my DR's office how to get me the medication that they prescribed me. And now 4 days after my last visit and receiving my prescriptions, I go to check on my meds at the pharmacy and the only one ready was the one that did not need anything special to be filled, other than they had to send away for it. They tell me they are still waiting on the prior authorization forms. I go to the DR's office, and they tell me they did one the day I came in and told them, and the other one, they weren't told they needed to do it, and they will start on it now. Then I contact my insurance company, because I don't believe it should be this difficult and want to find out what is going on. They look in the system and there are no prior authorization forms from my DR's office at all, or any records of contact. They gave me a phone number to give my DR's office and said it will take them 10 minutes max to get approval, and is much more efficient than faxing. I call the office one last time, at 2pm on friday, when they are closing, and they tell me once again,(45 minutes after just being there) all forms have been submitted. I informed them that my insurance says different and gave them the phone number to contact. She said she had never known there was a phone number that they could use. Then I ask for a call back after, assuring me that they have done their job, but low and behold, she tells me the other girl (I guess the only one that handles insurance calls??)is on the phone, and she's not sure how long she will be, but she will let her know. She told me it might not get done today, because technically, it's 2pm and they are closed, so I might have to wait til monday. I even asked her what the problem was, and there seems to be something not right, and I've been having to go thru alot of hassle just to get my meds they prescribed me, looking for an apology, and sincere explanation, or concern, or something, but didn't get it. Basically just got told the medication requires certain things to be done. (and in my head, I am saying, "I KNOW, I'M THE ONE THAT TOLD YOU)What sort of Medical professional, and his staff, who prescribes this type of special medication to patients on a regular basis, does not know the processes involved, and in-turn, just lets the patient go thru hoops with trying to get their prescriptions?And what sort of Doctor does not check up on his patients testings, until the day of the appointment, once the patient is sitting right in front of him?The Doctor is a nice guy, and his staff are pleasant as well, but seems to be a major incompetency issue, lack of care, lack of knowledge, a combined total of all 3, or something that is going on there and I just hope that no other patients that go here have had to go thru any of the inconveniences that I have.

April 29th, 2009

Great Doctor, Terrible Staff

After putting up with multiple un-returned messages and enduring amazing idiocy over the last year from the staff, it became clear that I was going to have to find a new neurologist.Wow, am I so glad I did! I found a happy, friendly, and most important, professional staff that takes care of business. I will miss Dr. Khasru though.

May 24th, 2017