A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Lababidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammed Lababidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammed Lababidy, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidy graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Lababidy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammed Salah Lababidy MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammed S. Lababidy practice?
- Dr. Muhammed Lababidy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Muhammed Lababidy practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Bolingbrook Critical Care Practitioners and Bolingbrook Pulmonologists.