Dr. Muhammed Memon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

May 15th, 2015
Dr. Memon is very compassionate, gentle, and understanding.

December 16th, 2014
trustworthy. dr and staff
I m kinda of scared. Of drs but when. I started. Seeing. Dr memon. For my back he such a nice. Man with. A sense. Of humor. That i like the staff is great. I had. Two rods and three. Disks. Done by dr memon. He did a great. Job i would. Trust. My loved. Ones. With. Dr memon. Some. One said bad things. About. Karen. Its not true. Shes a sweet. Caring. Woman that. Has a lot of paper. Work. I don't. Think. I would. Be this. Well after. My sugery. If it wasnt for dr memon. God bless you all at the office

July 26th, 2012
Excellent dr.
I had back surgery and would highly recomend this surgeon. Staff is highly professional and polite. Make you feel comfortable and genuinely care.

December 28th, 2011
Results speak louder than words! Great results!
I am amazed at the life-changing for the better results from Dr. Memon's treatment and surgery. I went from extreme lower back pain (L-4, L-5, S-1) that required me to have other people's help to move or get out of bed (if I could) to doing close to normal life-style activities including scuba diving; kayaking; working around the house; etc. Dr. Memon was recommended to me by two former patients. I gave Dr. Memon great latitude for my surgery diagnosis right before surgery to base his actions on what he encountered during my surgery. He listened to his patient well and aggressively operated by doing more than was previously anticipated based on what he found during my operation. He fused the above referenced virtabra and used a new cage support system. Afterwords, I had physical therapy and exercised very carefully to build myself back up without un-doing Dr. Memon's work. Although it took eight weeks of being guarded in my movement and actions,it was very worth the great results, thanks to Dr. Memon's surgical skills!!!!

November 3rd, 2011
MS MARY HARFST
totally concerned and knowledgeable re treatment - excellent advice and great manner - provided excellent care.

April 10th, 2011
Glad God gave me an Excellent Doctor.
I was in a horrible auto accident on the job and my back was injuried. I have been through 5 injection surgeries with Dr. Memon, over the last 18 months. My final back surgery was held up due to workman's comp. Monday the 18th he will fix my back for good. I am so glad God gave me such a wonderful surgeon and man as Doctor Memon.I send my family to him. He is an honest man and not a pill pusher. I know.

March 27th, 2011
Great!
After years of back pain my wife is feeling almost 100%!! It's 2yrs since he operated.

March 11th, 2010
Dr. is wonderful
Back pain is horrible, Dr.M makes it better.

February 18th, 2010
excellent doctor
operated me4 times got to get it right don't we???

August 25th, 2009
Fantastic!!!
Yes! We would absolutely recommend Dr. Memon to our family & friends. As a matter of fact, we have, many times. Dr. Memon did back surgery on my husband & he (Dr. Memon,)was always available for any questions either of us had at any time. His diagnosis was perfect! I'm so happy that we found such a professional physician in Port Charlotte, FL.Thank you Dr. Memon!