A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammed Munir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Munir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammed Asim Munir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Muhammed A. Munir practice?
- Dr. Muhammed Munir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammed Munir practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.