A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Niaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammed Niaz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammed Niaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Niaz graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Niaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammed A. Niaz practice?
Dr. Muhammed Niaz practices Internal Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE.
See Newark Internists.