A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammed Rahman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Rahman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammed Rahman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammed Rahman practice?
- Dr. Muhammed Rahman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammed Rahman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Griffin, GA.
See Stockbridge Internists and Stockbridge Nephrologists.