Dr. Muhammad Shamsi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Shamsi?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Shamsi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2016

wonderful dr! wouldnt change a thing!

Dr Shamsi is very professional and courteous and does care about the well-being of his patients!

December 4th, 2015

Dr. Shamsi and His wonderful Staff have been treating my son for a year. I would recommend his office to any high school student who suffers from depression.

August 5th, 2015

This office charges cancellation fees without any questions. Do not schedule appointment if you have any doubt.

June 18th, 2015

Great Doctor

I was diagnosed by Dr. Shamsi with bipolar back in 2008 after two prior Doctors not having a correct diagnoses. I have suffered with bipolar since I was 16 years old. I am now 53 years old. It took 7 years of trial and error to get me somewhat stable and it would have been impossible without Dr. Shamsi. I would recommend him if you have mental disorders and do not use street drugs or alcohol which make the condition worse! Best of luck to you and hang in there you will find the correct meds. I also recommend a therapist

February 4th, 2015

Time to move on!

My Dr retired and I was transferred to Dr Shamsi. At first he diagnosed me as Bi -Polar and changed my Meds. I immediately went into a very deep depression. Ended up having to admit myself to the Hospital. The Dr has no affiliations with any Hospitals and would not even make a phone call to get me admitted. After receiving ECT which worked wonderfully the Staff Physiatrist put me on a regime of medications that have worked fairly well for a # of years. Lately I have experienced a few episodes of Depression and all Dr Shamsi does is to increase the doses of these Meds and say eventually you will feel better? Well the Meds are not working anymore(it is very obvious@ this time) so it is Time to change Physicians and get someone who is willing to work with me and listen, just not spend 5 minutes and increase meds that are no longer working. I asked if we should try another Med, but that may take him more than the 5 minutes you get to look up the dosage.

February 3rd, 2015

Has been nothing but a pro.

I transferred from Jersey psychiatrist and have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Shamsi. He has made it a comfortable transition and has been a total professional in my case. Has listened to my concerns about particular medications and addressed them accordingly. Support staff is fantastic and always available to help me with scripts, etc. Highly recommended.

January 24th, 2014

Qualified and Professional

I met with the physician yesterday and felt that he was extremely professional and thorough with his assessments. I am also a professional and wasn't interested in the fluffy crap that usually comes with these types of practitioner's so for me he was perfect. Direct, factual and highly knowledgeable to say the least. Courteous and soft spoken which was helpful for my child as well. Fully answered my as well as my child's questions and didn't rush us out whatsoever.

November 12th, 2011

Rude!

Dr. Shamsi would not listen to my complaints of the medicine which he prescibed to me. It made me mentally and physically ill after several weeks and months and Dr. Shamsi would not listen to my plea for a different medicine. He also prescribed me 2 prescriptions with no warning that they should not be taken together. I had to hear from CVS (not my own psychiatrist!) that the combination of the pills prescribed could be deadly. Dr. Shamsi was personable as long as I did exactly what he wanted, but he was very rude and egotistical when I told him the medicines weren't working for me.

June 8th, 2017