A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhand El-Twal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhand El-Twal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhand El-Twal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Twal graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. El-Twal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Landmark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Twal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans