A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhib Alattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhib Alattar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alattar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alattar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhib Alattar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhib Alattar practice?
- Dr. Muhib Alattar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhib Alattar practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.