Dr. Muhib Tarakji MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2015
Amazing
He's saved my daughters vision and my sisters when she was young. He has great bedside manner and my 1 year old daughter loves him he can make her laugh even when she is obviously nervous or scared. He's amazing and he rocked her to sleep after her surgery that he preformed with NO issues. He's amazing there is no reason for anyone to hate him unless they are racists idiots because he is not the typical white male doctor.

July 1st, 2014
Dr tarakji was awesome very good with my 2 year old daughter. The staff there is soso. The office where you order glasses frim needs a class in customer service. Ordered my daughters glasses got them in and they were the wrong color size and style. When we went back to correct this all i got was rudeness. Just a simple fix send the wrong ones back get the right ones. Had the lady behind the counter rudely snatch the glasses out of my hand. Will not be going back there ever again.

May 20th, 2011
Dr. Tarakji was wonderful with my 20 month old son. I was really impressed with him. However, I have had a nightmare trying to get his surgery scheduled. The office lost his file. I finally had to have my pediatrician that recommended him to call up there and get them moving. Now after 3 weeks, I still do not have my childs glasses that I already paid $200.00 for. On top of that, I cannot get anyone to tell me anything about when they might come in. If our office was run this way, we wouldn't still be in business.