A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mujahed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mujahed Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mujahed Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- J F K Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mujahed Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mujahed Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Mujahed Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mujahed Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists.