Learn more about Dr. M Salim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Salim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salim
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Salim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salim has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M M Salim MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M M. Salim practice?
- Dr. M Salim has 1 office location.
Dr. M Salim practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Pulmonologists, Chandler Critical Care Practitioners, and Chandler Sleep Medicine Doctors.