A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mujeeb Jan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mujeeb Jan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mujeeb Jan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Jan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Memorial Center
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mujeeb Ataullah Jan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mujeeb A. Jan practice?
- Dr. Mujeeb Jan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mujeeb Jan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Villa Rica Cardiologists.