A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mujeeb Jan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mujeeb Jan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Jan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mujeeb Jan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Jan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Memorial Center
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mujeeb Ataullah Jan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mujeeb A. Jan practice?
- Dr. Mujeeb Jan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mujeeb Jan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Villa Rica Cardiologists.