A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mujeeb Shad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shad
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Shad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mujeeb Shad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shad graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mujeeb Uddin Shad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mujeeb U. Shad practice?
- Dr. Mujeeb Shad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mujeeb Shad practices Psychiatry near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Houston, TX.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.