A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mujeeb Shad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mujeeb Shad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shad graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mujeeb Uddin Shad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mujeeb U. Shad practice?
- Dr. Mujeeb Shad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mujeeb Shad practices Psychiatry near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Houston, TX.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.