A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mujeeb Shad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mujeeb Shad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shad graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mujeeb U. Shad practice?
Dr. Mujeeb Shad practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.