A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mujib Obeidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mujib Obeidy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeidy graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Obeidy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mujib R Obeidy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mujib R. Obeidy practice?
- Dr. Mujib Obeidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mujib Obeidy practices Psychiatry near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists.