A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mujtaba Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mujtaba Husain, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Husain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mujtaba T Husain MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mujtaba T. Husain practice?
- Dr. Mujtaba Husain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mujtaba Husain practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.