A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mujtaba Sarwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Sarwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mujtaba Syed Sarwar MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mujtaba S. Sarwar practice?
- Dr. Mujtaba Sarwar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mujtaba Sarwar practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.