Dr. Mukaram Gazi, MD
Urologist, Urologic Oncologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Satisfied Patients show details Satisfied Patients
by JackM on Sep 9th, 2014

I saw Dr. Gazi and Dr. Gotesman at their Howell office. They are both fantastic doctors. They helped me and my wife with our issues.

Great office and staff show details Great office and staff
by Anonymous but grateful on Dec 17th, 2013

Went to Dr. Gazi office in Howell. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Saw Dr. Bob and he helped me and I won't forget the care he gave me. Would recommend to anyone.

Great Office show details Great Office
by Beatrice S on Nov 10th, 2013

The office is very nice and friendly. Very nice Doctor!

Excellent Office show details Excellent Office
by Robert C. on Oct 9th, 2013

Was seen at Howell Office and Dr. Gazi and his staff are great people.They helped me and made like quality of life a ton better.I am very happy and grateful to them.

by J. Kumanini on Aug 6th, 2013

Dr. Gaziis excellent. He took his time to get to know me, answered all of my questions and was very thorough. I would recommend him to everyone. He is very personable and is a doctor that will give you his all.

by James McDougal on May 12th, 2013

The most Amazing Urologist Ever I had a 4 cm stone and he was able to get rid of it when another doctor from the same area kept blasting and nothing happened. The other Urologist was either a crook or incompetant . Probably a bit of both. Dr. Gazi and hs staff are a class act!!!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Vince P on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Gazi is a great Urologist. He is very thorough and really cared about my issues. It turned out that he needed to operate on me. He explained the whole operation and went beyond what I could have expected.

Apr 3rd, 2013

Rude front desk staff, leaving this practice because of them. If the receptionist would be more professional and less rude, I would not be moving on.

by Frank D on Feb 20th, 2013

Office is very unprofessional. Front desk is more interested in their I Phones. My PX is at the pharmacy since Friday waiting for approval and have still not called it in to my insurance company. I called the office and was left on hold for 20 mins. When I called back they lefy for the day and the answering service picked up. This is the Howell office on rt9 south

Best Urologist in NJ show details Best Urologist in NJ
Nov 19th, 2012

I would recommend him to everyone!

Jay Donovan show details Jay Donovan
Nov 12th, 2012

Amsazing Doctor makes you feel comfortable. Help me with my prostate cancer.

Guardian angel sent us here show details Guardian angel sent us here
Sep 19th, 2012

We were able to get our situation addressed from start to finish in one week. Dr. Gazi and Dr. Peterson along w/ all their staff at both the Jackson NJ and Hamilton NJ offices,all took interest in our concerns,our family and the process we were about to go through. They gave us confidence and professional advice and opinions. Fantastic all the way around. Shared with us,a sense of humor through a troubling time.

awesome doctor show details awesome doctor
Sep 16th, 2012

the best urologist in the state of NJ!

John Dwyer show details John Dwyer
Jul 27th, 2012

Great Doctor everyone I speak to has the highest regard for this doctor. An Im a Nurse and deal with so many doctors this doctor actually cares and is down to earth and makes a patient feel at ease.

May 3rd, 2012

Amazing Doctoe I had switched to him because my neighboor had had great results, He is a great doc.

Mar 4th, 2012

This doctor took care of my dad's prostate cancer. Amazing surgeon and great bedside manner a real pleasure to have in a stressful time.

steven show details steven
Nov 27th, 2011

Great Urologist Voted in TOP Docs in Urology 2011

Mike Rosenburg show details Mike Rosenburg
Oct 17th, 2011

Great Doctor really down to earth! My old Urologist was condescending and greedy. I will send my whole family to Dr. Gazi.

Andy buynum show details Andy buynum
Jun 9th, 2011

great doctor and surgeon

Joe Sotos show details Joe Sotos
Apr 27th, 2011

Excellent Doctor and Surgeon cure my prostate issues.

Mike DiSarno show details Mike DiSarno
Dec 11th, 2010

Great Doctor!

craig david show details craig david
Sep 12th, 2010

Amazing Physician

Mike Hanin show details Mike Hanin
by Mike Hanin on Apr 29th, 2010

Excellent doctor he fixed my problem with ercection and found and cured my cancer.

Mikael Exton show details Mikael Exton
Feb 23rd, 2010

Excellent Doctor with highly professional yet down to earth demeanor.

very kind and the beast Dr show details very kind and the beast Dr
by magdy beshara on Sep 21st, 2009

ihave been to Dr charles s. tomaszewski on 4-2008 and he could not help me and iwas in pain for one and have year Dr Gazi stope the pain and gave me a new respect

Aug 12th, 2009

Amazing DOctor Cured my cancer.

Jun 9th, 2009

Excellent doctor

Excellent Urologist did my robotic surgery show details Excellent Urologist did my robotic surgery
Feb 25th, 2009

Robotic Surgeon with a very kind heart!!!!!!!!!

by Mrs. Leonard on Nov 24th, 2008

I have been to 3 other local Urologists all of which could not help me. Dr. Gazi saved my life and gave me a new respect for young well educated doctors. He is also a handsome well mannered man.

Poor patient care show details Poor patient care
Aug 11th, 2008

I felt rushed when speaking with the doctor. He was over an hour and a half late and barely spent 5 min with me. I waited in the exam room and could hear him laughing in the next room for 10 min. I felt like he just wanted to get thru it.

Very Knowledgeable show details Very Knowledgeable
by Mike Brennan on Jun 22nd, 2008

In the paper a lot for doing great things. amazing skills and great bedside manner

> > > > Patient Reviews