• 38 reviews

December 15th, 2016
Totally amazing. Amazing office state of the art equipment amazing all around.
I first walked in to this doctors office after being in pain with a kidney stone in the emergency room. I was referred to the doctor he got me in immediately while I called other doctors offices they were rude and they were asking me to wait more than a week with the kidney stone. I was operated on the next day we remove my kidney stone through a scope with a laser I was kidney stone free in less then eight hours after my first visit.

July 20th, 2016
Outstanding !!!!
“I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. My first contact was with Mo and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he was and how fast he was at getting back to me! A lot of doctors don’t realize how important it is to have administration like Mo. The first point of contact is crucial! Now on to the appointment… my appointment ran on time, Dr Gazi was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend this Urology group!”

June 21st, 2016
Top Doctor in New Jersey
He is one of the best doctors in his field. He is professional, caring and excellent at what he does. You can not go wrong putting your care in his hands.

May 9th, 2016
A class act!
Dr. Gazi is a great surgeon because he is highly skilled and takes the time to explain details about surgery and answer any/all questions. Very personable and kind. The office staff is also very professional and have great attention to detail. Fits you in if you need a last minute appointment. I highly recommend Dr Gazi.

November 8th, 2015
Simply Wonderful
Amazing doctor has the best bedside manner . Treat patients like real people not animals.

July 18th, 2015
Top Class Surgeon
First, let me thank you for your kindness, cooperation, professionalism and timeliness in providing service and immediate response to my many questions. You and the staff are a reflection of the great man that you work for. Dr. Gazi is the ultimate health care provider and tops all others that I have seen and been associated with throughout my entire life. His knowledge, his persona and ability to restore my manhood will never be forgotten. He truly made me and my family feel special. Prior to, and after the surgery, he spent time to explain the procedure and next-steps, not only to me, but to my wife and son as well. For that, we are truly grateful.

April 2nd, 2015
Simply The Best
I was extremely fortunate that I was blessed with the best surgeon for the job, Dr. Gazi, It was his experience as a surgeon, a top notch team of professionals, compassion for his patients, passion for his work and a humility that is rare among people of his stature. It was this that gave me the comfort to go forward. Dr. Gazi has been blessed with a gift and he feels an obligation to provide the best care that is possible for his patients.

March 3rd, 2015
Best Urologist in NY and NJ
Best bedside manner ever. Easy to talk to. Very compassionate and highly skilled. THE BEST!!

December 17th, 2013
Great office and staff
Went to Dr. Gazi office in Howell. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Saw Dr. Bob and he helped me and I won't forget the care he gave me. Would recommend to anyone.

November 10th, 2013
Great Office
The office is very nice and friendly. Very nice Doctor!

October 9th, 2013
Excellent Office
Was seen at Howell Office and Dr. Gazi and his staff are great people.They helped me and made like quality of life a ton better.I am very happy and grateful to them.

August 6th, 2013
Dr. Gaziis excellent. He took his time to get to know me, answered all of my questions and was very thorough. I would recommend him to everyone. He is very personable and is a doctor that will give you his all.