Dr. Mukaram Gazi MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Toms River, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Amazing doctor. Found my bladder cancer. I believe he save my life!
I've visited Dr. Gazi and Dr. goddess men in 2015. My other Urologist ignored the blood in my urine. Dr. Gazi use this new cystoscopy and light method. He was able to find my bladder cancer.

April 26th, 2017
great staff and doctor

April 26th, 2017
TOP CLASS
The medical staff could not have been better, they all attended to my needs or requests even if they were not assigned to me, Great job! We have already recommended Dr. Gazi and your facility to a severely sick individual that we know you will be able to help as this individual has possible colon cancer, and are not able to find satisfactory solution in this area. Everyone was extra helpful and the wait time was much less than we expected, also if we reported earlier than our appointment we were attended to within a few minutes of our arrival, we give the staff the highest mark possible, thank them for us.

April 16th, 2017
Best in the business!!!!
Dr. Gazi possesses all of the qualities one would hope for in a surgeon... intelligent, analytical, caring, patient and highly skilled. His first consideration throughout the procedure was always my health, explaining all elements from beginning to end. He is a very calming individual which is helpful if one is apprehensive before surgery. I was highly impressed with his staff, professionals all, and the hospital Dr. Gazi is affiliated with who made my overnight stay pleasant and comfortable

February 17th, 2017
EXCELLENT!!!!
Dr.Gazi has been a truly exceptional surgeon who has helped me through a difficult time with my diagnosis of prostrate cancer. My journey started when my primary care physician noted an irregularity on my prostate exam and a slightly increasing PSA level. My regular doctor recommended another urologist who did prostate biopsies which showed a Gleason 7. I was given a couple of treatment options including surgery. Since I'm only in my late 50's, I chose not to try the more conservative treatment options and decided to proceed with surgery. My primary care recommended urologist was older and only performed open prostatectomy which seemed dated and behind the times. I then researched other urologists and found Dr. Gazi Thank god for Google sending me to Dr.Gazi because I had a great experience. From his office to the hospital staff, everyone on his team was wonderful and caring. I felt like I was not just a number and was more of a family member. The accommodations on The Urology Floor were first class. I'm now about 1 year out and my PSA is 0, I am completely continent and my love life is still good. Thank you Dr.Gazi You saved my life.

December 15th, 2016
Totally amazing. Amazing office state of the art equipment amazing all around.
I first walked in to this doctors office after being in pain with a kidney stone in the emergency room. I was referred to the doctor he got me in immediately while I called other doctors offices they were rude and they were asking me to wait more than a week with the kidney stone. I was operated on the next day we remove my kidney stone through a scope with a laser I was kidney stone free in less then eight hours after my first visit.

July 20th, 2016
Outstanding !!!!
“I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. My first contact was with Mo and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he was and how fast he was at getting back to me! A lot of doctors don’t realize how important it is to have administration like Mo. The first point of contact is crucial! Now on to the appointment… my appointment ran on time, Dr Gazi was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend this Urology group!”

June 21st, 2016
Top Doctor in New Jersey
He is one of the best doctors in his field. He is professional, caring and excellent at what he does. You can not go wrong putting your care in his hands.

May 9th, 2016
A class act!
Dr. Gazi is a great surgeon because he is highly skilled and takes the time to explain details about surgery and answer any/all questions. Very personable and kind. The office staff is also very professional and have great attention to detail. Fits you in if you need a last minute appointment. I highly recommend Dr Gazi.

November 8th, 2015
Simply Wonderful
Amazing doctor has the best bedside manner . Treat patients like real people not animals.

July 18th, 2015
Top Class Surgeon
First, let me thank you for your kindness, cooperation, professionalism and timeliness in providing service and immediate response to my many questions. You and the staff are a reflection of the great man that you work for. Dr. Gazi is the ultimate health care provider and tops all others that I have seen and been associated with throughout my entire life. His knowledge, his persona and ability to restore my manhood will never be forgotten. He truly made me and my family feel special. Prior to, and after the surgery, he spent time to explain the procedure and next-steps, not only to me, but to my wife and son as well. For that, we are truly grateful.

April 2nd, 2015
Simply The Best
I was extremely fortunate that I was blessed with the best surgeon for the job, Dr. Gazi, It was his experience as a surgeon, a top notch team of professionals, compassion for his patients, passion for his work and a humility that is rare among people of his stature. It was this that gave me the comfort to go forward. Dr. Gazi has been blessed with a gift and he feels an obligation to provide the best care that is possible for his patients.