A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukarram Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Siddiqui has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukarram Mohammed A Siddiqui MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mukarram M. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Mukarram Siddiqui has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mukarram Siddiqui practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.