A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukarram Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Siddiqui has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddiqui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mukarram M. Siddiqui practice?
Dr. Mukarram Siddiqui practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.