Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mukarram Siddiqui
Dr. Mukarram Siddiqui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Siddiqui is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mukarram Siddiqui has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Mukarram Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Valerie Dye
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Southfield, MI 0 mi18
Dr. Rhonda Johnson
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi36
Dr. Ahmad Aburashed
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi46