A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukemil Abdella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukemil Abdella is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukemil Abdella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdella graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukemil Ferejo Abdella MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mukemil F. Abdella practice?
- Dr. Mukemil Abdella has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukemil Abdella practices Internal Medicine near Glenn Dale, MD.
See Glenn Dale Internists.