A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh B Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Patel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.