A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Bhanubhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, VA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.