A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans