A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Bhanubhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, VA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.