A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Bhatt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Bhatt, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh C Bhatt FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh C. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Bhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Bhatt practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Medina, OH.
See Medina Internists, Medina Hematologists, and Medina Oncologists.