2.5

Hospital RN for over 35 years. show details Hospital RN for over 35 years.
by Nancy Costa on Mar 12th, 2015

Dr. Chaudhry is a very kind, competent physician. She always explains situations in an easy to understand way, and takes time with her patients. Very knowledgeable about medications and correct diagnosis.

Is that your professional opinion? show details Is that your professional opinion?
Mar 2nd, 2013

I experienced being placed on hold in my appointments for her cell phone as well as made to wait while she left to pick up her daughter from school.... While trying to lose weight she was unsympathetic and her words to me where "you'll just have to starve yourself" um, really? I have since changed doctors and lost 100 pounds.

Cell phone user!!!! show details Cell phone user!!!!
Feb 26th, 2013

I do not Like that she answers her cell phone, during my appointment, while conducting my examine her cell phone rings and she says hold on to me and answers her phone, I have never seen a doctor carry a cell during an appt or answer it until her, very very rude ,

Dec 1st, 2011

My husband & I have been seeing Dr. Chaudhry for more than 7 yrs. We have been completely satisfied with treatment and would recommend her to anyone searching for a good, caring Dr.