A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mukesh H. Shah practice?
Dr. Mukesh Shah practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport General Practitioners, Bridgeport Internists, Bridgeport Pediatricians, and Bridgeport Adolescent Specialists.