A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Harisinghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Harisinghani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harisinghani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Harisinghani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh G Harisinghani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh G. Harisinghani practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Harisinghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Harisinghani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.