A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Harisinghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harisinghani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harisinghani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Harisinghani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harisinghani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Harisinghani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh G Harisinghani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh G. Harisinghani practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Harisinghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Harisinghani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.