A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Jain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Case Medical Center
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar Jain MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Jain practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.