A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Jain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans