A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Jain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar Jain MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Jain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mukesh Jain practices Cardiovascular Disease near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Cleveland, OH.
See Westlake Cardiologists.