A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Kumar, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh Kumar practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Cardiologists.