A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Kumar, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- South Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh Kumar practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Cardiologists.