A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Kumar, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- South Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh Kumar practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar has 15 office locations.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Davenport, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Cardiologists.