A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Misra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Misra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Misra MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh Misra practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Misra has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mukesh Misra practices Neurological Surgery near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Palmdale Surgeons.