Neurological Surgeons

Downtown Lancaster
44902 10th St W
Lancaster, CA 93534
661-945-6931
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
by Amanda & Family on Mar 19th, 2014

On Nov 30,2013 my daughter was in an accident Dr Misra was on call that day. She had an emergency trauma operation he has been the most attended doctor we have ever meet. He save our daughter life during the whole process he has been there. We highly give him and his staff the higtest rating.

|  Wonderful Experience even after through investigating background  |  show details
by Craig Horton on Feb 8th, 2014

I have great insurance and can go to anyone so I do a lot of investigating before I choose a Doctor.. I am massive high risk patient issues to heart and diabetes issues . I read the online complaints about Dr Misra, I can not find any evidence of these problems now or any worry with this doctor.. He takes his time, is thorough.. I spent a lot of time asked people from the hospital, my cardiologist, primary Doctor in addition to the internet and doctor web site.. He came highly recommended by all of them.. I had disk replacement use the LDR ROI method for C5/6/7 on November 4, 2013..at Palmdale Regional Medical Center, they were wonderful and I can report that the numbness and burning stopped within week. I was released from the hospital less than 48 hours later!.. I have progressed nicely 3 months later.. as my symptoms had been around for years. they are now almost completely gone now and I have no more concern about bone spurs damaging my spinal column should I get in a accident.. I am now preparing for the same type of surgery of my lower back but quite different approach, I getting s1/ L5-L4, 3 joints fused using a large bolt installed from under the sacrum which will avoid potential major organs or vascular damage which his a risk from other entrances sites. I have full confidence in this doctor and his team of specialists.. Other patients report fantastic pain relief and are very mobile within a few weeks of the procedure. I highly recommend Dr Misra... Hi e is a Doctor that cares about his patients, and is ding his very best to help people.

|  tsgt usaf retired  |  show details
by martin a cross on Jan 3rd, 2014

I had 3 disk removed and plastic inserts implanted in 3 location on my neck. I have not had a bit of trouble since and no pain this operation was a success

|  please read  |  show details
by Melissa. Slater on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Misra is a wonderful surgeon. He has helped me twice.I have been going to him for four years with no problems what so ever infact he has always helped me. My last surgery was the neck from the C2 to the C7. It has been now 8 months and my neck is great. The next surgery is my lower back.snd I have no fears as long as I know Dr. Misra does the surgery. Like I said earlier he is a great surgeon snd a wonderful man.

|  show details
Jan 7th, 2012

Dr Misra is amazing and a truly gifted surgeon. His bedside manner is amazing and he truly cares about his patients.

|  great neurosurgeon  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

excellent surgeon. i will let him operate any of my family member

|  danger  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2009

This doctor is not trained. Be warned before any surgeries.

|  WARNING MALPRACTICE CASES PENDING  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2009

Warning this surgeon has malpractice cases pending, where he not only screwed people up, but then engaged in a massive fraud to prevent them from discovering it.