Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Awesome Service show details Awesome Service
by HappyPatient on Jul 1st, 2016

Dr. Mukesh Misra knows what he doing. He reviewed my MRI and diagnosed it correctly. We started with PT and avoided surgery, cortisone shots and anything else evasive. He will listen to you. Money well spent!

Jun 23rd, 2016

My life was in his hands, and I felt safe. Excellent doctor. My thanks to this Dr.

Apr 5th, 2016

Don't let this so called neurosurgeon touch you he ruin my life if he is a neurosurgeon then i am a brain surgeon if you need neck surgery go to L.A. and get a real neurosurgeon because this doctor doesn't know what he is doing on a 5 star he gets 0 go to L.A. and get some one who knows what he is doing don't trust this doctor if you do you will be the must UN happy person in the world !!!!

Oct 5th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Misra. He is extremely good at what he does and he makes you feel like you are his only patient at the time.

no return calls show details no return calls
by Michael Petrillo on Jul 1st, 2015

I cannot talk to anyone in his office. You can only leave messages which I never get a response. What ever happened to talking to a person?

Mar 14th, 2015

Great

tsgt usaf retired show details tsgt usaf retired
by martin a cross on Jan 3rd, 2014

I had 3 disk removed and plastic inserts implanted in 3 location on my neck. I have not had a bit of trouble since and no pain this operation was a success

please read show details please read
by Melissa. Slater on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Misra is a wonderful surgeon. He has helped me twice.I have been going to him for four years with no problems what so ever infact he has always helped me. My last surgery was the neck from the C2 to the C7. It has been now 8 months and my neck is great. The next surgery is my lower back.snd I have no fears as long as I know Dr. Misra does the surgery. Like I said earlier he is a great surgeon snd a wonderful man.

Jan 7th, 2012

Dr Misra is amazing and a truly gifted surgeon. His bedside manner is amazing and he truly cares about his patients.

great neurosurgeon show details great neurosurgeon
Jun 7th, 2010

excellent surgeon. i will let him operate any of my family member

danger show details danger
Nov 8th, 2009

This doctor is not trained. Be warned before any surgeries.