A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Nigam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Nigam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Nigam, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigam graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Nigam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar Nigam MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh K. Nigam practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Nigam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mukesh Nigam practices Anesthesiology near Danville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Mount, VA.
See Danville Anesthesiologists.