Dr. Mukesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mukesh Patel?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mukesh Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 14th, 2016

Run from this doctor, don't walk

Worst service I have ever experienced and I'm 64 years old. Staff is very discourteous, and almost impossible to get a response from.

June 16th, 2016

This doctor was one of the least compassionate doctors that I have ever seen! He was always rushed, didn't listen to what I had to say, and formed his own opinions of me very quickly! It was definitely a no win situation for me, and I found a different doctor right away! I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

September 12th, 2014

Negative stars

If you want to be treated like a junkie go to this place. They don't have any compassion for the suffering of addicts who are trying to do the right thing by getting their medication legally. They would rather you lose everything or never get straightened out than write a prescription. They'd rather you be on the street. I relapsed the first tom I went to him for help. Why think this time would be different? Use the money you will have to pay him to go ahead and get it off the street. He'd rather you pay him then go pay a drug dealer so just pay the dealer. Not having my medication may cost me my sanity, my job and all I've worked so very hard for. They do not care.

November 6th, 2013

Most Ridiculous Clinic Ever Experienced!

This clinic, as a whole, is the most ridiculous and disappointing! They show no true care for their patients. The first time I had been seen I had to complete a urinanalysis in the front waiting room (which was packed) and walk the container to the desk through the other patients! My next appointment, I stood waiting to be checked in at an empty receptionist desk to be turned away because I was "late", which I was not! I told the lady I had been waiting and it was unacceptable that I had to reschedule due to the waste of my time and gas money! This clinic makes you feel as if they can manipulate you with your need of prescriptions. Honestly! Any human descentcy that comes out of this clinic would be shocking to me! No wonder they have an average rating of 1.7/ 6 on other websites! Do not waste your time or your money using this clinic. Anything could be better than this place.

March 19th, 2012

my biggest disappoitment with Dr Patel is I saw him frequently just to ask how I was and refill any meds I needed, He never remembered anything about me without looking over notes or me reminding him. I am now with a new doc who I love and adore and has given everything I expect from psychiatrist!

October 20th, 2008

absolutly horrible

I went to him for well over 4 months and only saw him ONCE! all the other times was his physicians assistant, who just up and left one day so I was stuck without a doctor for over two months! Told me he would refill my Rx and then denied the refill when pharmacy sent it. Had to wait in the office for over 2 hours on more than one occasion. My new dr has called him and asked for records to be transfered 3 plus times, and he still has not!

September 25th, 2017