Adolescent Specialist, Psychiatrists

The Center For Emotional Care
400 E Burwell St
Salem, VA 24153
540-387-3105
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Most Ridiculous Clinic Ever Experienced!  |  show details
by Jaime.P on Nov 6th, 2013

This clinic, as a whole, is the most ridiculous and disappointing! They show no true care for their patients. The first time I had been seen I had to complete a urinanalysis in the front waiting room (which was packed) and walk the container to the desk through the other patients! My next appointment, I stood waiting to be checked in at an empty receptionist desk to be turned away because I was "late", which I was not! I told the lady I had been waiting and it was unacceptable that I had to reschedule due to the waste of my time and gas money! This clinic makes you feel as if they can manipulate you with your need of prescriptions. Honestly! Any human descentcy that comes out of this clinic would be shocking to me! No wonder they have an average rating of 1.7/ 6 on other websites! Do not waste your time or your money using this clinic. Anything could be better than this place.

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

my biggest disappoitment with Dr Patel is I saw him frequently just to ask how I was and refill any meds I needed, He never remembered anything about me without looking over notes or me reminding him. I am now with a new doc who I love and adore and has given everything I expect from psychiatrist!

|  absolutly horrible  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2008

I went to him for well over 4 months and only saw him ONCE! all the other times was his physicians assistant, who just up and left one day so I was stuck without a doctor for over two months! Told me he would refill my Rx and then denied the refill when pharmacy sent it. Had to wait in the office for over 2 hours on more than one occasion. My new dr has called him and asked for records to be transfered 3 plus times, and he still has not!