A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Ravjibhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.