A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Rao, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mukesh G. Rao practice?
Dr. Mukesh Rao practices Pediatrics near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Pediatricians.