A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Sarna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Sarna is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Sarna, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarna graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sarna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Chander Sarna MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh C. Sarna practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Sarna has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Sarna practices Anesthesiology near Westwood, MA.
See Westwood Anesthesiologists.