A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Shanker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Shanker is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Shanker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanker graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Shanker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Jay Shanker MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh J. Shanker practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Shanker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mukesh Shanker practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ.
See Lebanon Cardiologists.