A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Shanker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Shanker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanker
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Shanker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanker graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Shanker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Jay Shanker MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh J. Shanker practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Shanker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mukesh Shanker practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ.
See Lebanon Cardiologists.