A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Solanky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Solanky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Solanky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solanky graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Solanky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Rams Solanky MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh R. Solanky practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Solanky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Solanky practices Neurology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Neurologists.