Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mukeshkumar Patel
Dr. Mukeshkumar Patel, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Jackson Hospital & Clinic, Regional Med Center Bayonet Point and Piedmont Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mukeshkumar Patel has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mukeshkumar Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Tiara Hypolite
Internal Medicine, Residency
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi6
Dr. William Smith
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Robert Avery
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Medical Oncology
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi26