Neurologists

1740 W Cameron Ave
Ste 110
West Covina, CA 91790
626-960-1402
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  show details
Aug 20th, 2014

I took my mom to see Dr Kundi and waited an hour and a half to see him even though she was on time for her appt. It's obvious that they overbook patients. The doctor is nice enough, easy to talk to. However, he said he was going to give my mom a referral for blood work and It's been two and a half weeks and we haven't received anything yet.

|  worst doctor visit I've ever had  |  show details
by Arlene gonzalez on Aug 15th, 2014

I had ana appointment on July 14th I had spoken with his assistants 2 weeks prior to my visit and fax them my insurance information and approval letter. The day of my appointment they were so lost couldn't find my information good thing I brought it along with me .. the doctor called me into his exam room.. while he was assisting me his phone rang he put his finger up as if telling me silence. . Not only that the door to the exam room was open the whole time.. it's been a month since my visit and doctor advised me that I would be having a nerve test done I've been waiting for a form of approval from my insurance and yet I have received nothing .. every time I call I get a run around I've been told that their waiting on a approval from my insurance they ask for my number to call me back with information never received a call back.. finally they decided to tell me 3 weeks later that they have no way of requesting for approval from my insurance . Supposedly they faced my general doctor twice so they may request my insurance approval for my nerve test and they have not received any fax from dc. Kundi office.. this office is horrible poor quality of patient care

|  show details
Dec 3rd, 2013

I would not recommend this Doctor. He is not compassionate. When you talk to him he doesn't even give you eye contact. You wait for an hour or two after your appointment. Then you spend 5min or so with him. I felt uncomfortable and discouraged when I left. The staff is unprofessional. Patients in the waiting room were complaining and unhappy. That should have been my RED FLAG sign to leave. It was my first time seeing him and my last.

|  EXTRAORDINARY , EXCELLENT DR.  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

HI EVERYONE,I HARDLY RECOMMEND DR. KUNDY HE IS AN EXTRAORDINARY AND EXCELLENT DR. HE IS THE BEST!!