A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukhtar Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukhtar Ansari is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukhtar Ansari, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ansari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukhtar A Ansari MD is a male Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mukhtar A. Ansari practice?
- Dr. Mukhtar Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukhtar Ansari practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Alice, TX.
See Alice Pathologists.