The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mukta Pant-Purohit
Dr. Mukta Pant-Purohit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chicago, IL, with another office in Aurora, IL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pant-Purohit is affiliated with Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center, Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC and Provena Saint Joseph Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mukta Pant-Purohit has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mukta Pant-Purohit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chicago, IL.
Dr. David Beringer
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Martin Beermann
Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Armando Susmano
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi57