A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Amin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Kindred Hospital-Central Tampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 31 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mukund C. Amin practice?
Dr. Mukund Amin practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.