A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Amin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund Chaturbhai Amin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mukund C. Amin practice?
- Dr. Mukund Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukund Amin practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.