A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Godbole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godbole
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Godbole Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukund Godbole, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Godbole graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Godbole has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Holy Family Medical Center
- George County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund P Godbole BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mukund P. Godbole practice?
- Dr. Mukund Godbole has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukund Godbole practices Surgery near Monmouth, IL.
See Monmouth Surgeons.