A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Godbole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Godbole is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godbole
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godbole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukund Godbole, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Godbole graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Godbole has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Holy Family Medical Center
- George County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund P Godbole BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mukund P. Godbole practice?
- Dr. Mukund Godbole has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukund Godbole practices Surgery near Monmouth, IL.
See Monmouth Surgeons.