A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Kini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Kini is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukund Kini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kini graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
- East Pointe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund Prabhu Kini MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mukund P. Kini practice?
- Dr. Mukund Kini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mukund Kini practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Gastroenterologists.