A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Kini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Kini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kini
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukund Kini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kini graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
- East Pointe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund Prabhu Kini MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mukund P. Kini practice?
- Dr. Mukund Kini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mukund Kini practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Gastroenterologists.