Dr. Mukund Komanduri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mukund Komanduri?

April 21st, 2017

Successful surgery

FAI hip impingement and labral tear - Not many doctors know about this condition but Komanduri is very knowledgeable and experienced in performing the scope. They have imaging equipment onsite so there is no waiting to have tests done and get results. I had both hips done so I was in the office a lot. Only one time, during the holidays, I had to wait a long time to see the doc.

January 19th, 2017

Very caring doctor

I've been seeing Dr Komanduri for two years due to a bad accident. He and Dr George. The drs are very caring about their patients and extremely knowledgeable are their practices. I would recommend them to anyone and have

July 4th, 2016

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

After a skiing incident caused considerable damage to my shoulder, I visited Dr. Komanduri at MK Orthopaedics in Joliet on the recommendation of my brother and both of my parents who, due to various sports related injuries, have been patients of his over the past twenty years. Folks- this is a one stop shop that’ll get you imaging, diagnosis, surgery, and physical therapy in an absolute seamless, simple and professional manner. The process started with a visit to examine my shoulder literally three days after my incident occurred. X-rays were completed on site in a matter of ten minutes and I was able to get an MRI with contrast a mere two days later. It became clear surgery would be needed to return my functionality back to normal. Surgery was a simple process with the nurses, anesthesiologist, and surgeon being sure to put me at ease from the moment I walked in the door. Communication was nothing short of excellent. Before I knew it, I was waking up and heading home with my newly repaired shoulder. Having nearly unlimited options of facilities to choose from, I chose to stick with MK Orthopaedics for physical therapy. My reasoning was that Dr. Komanduri would have full control to alter my therapy protocol and monitor my progress by simply walking to the other side of the building. This proved to be key in my quick recovery- I regained 100% of my movement and functionality within two months of my surgery. Having zero pain and full functionality in that short of a time span is absolutely outstanding. I’m not trying to sugar coat the recovery and therapy process as it can be a LONG road and take a lot of effort- but these guys truly made it a manageable and enjoyable experience. I worked with every physical therapist on staff at some point along with most of the technicians. Everyone I encountered was an absolute pleasure to work with. It was easy to see they enjoyed their work and truly cared about my recovery. Dr. Komanduri and everyone at MK Orthopaedics is the epitome of professionalism. I can honestly say I look back fondly on the entire experience, and I absolutely recommend their services to anyone else in need. Thank you!

March 29th, 2016

I have seen this doctor twice now he was through, polite and seems to know his stuff. I have a planned surgery at which time I will have more information

December 24th, 2015

Excellent

I could not be more satisfied with Dr. Komanduri's work. My wrist was shattered into many pieces. His single, but complicated, operational procedure put my wrist back to where it belonged. Then, with his direction, his physical therapy staff got my wrist back to almost perfect. I would have been happy to have gotten back to 80% considering the damage present before surgery, but an almost 99% recovery cannot be beat. I cannot say enough to thank Dr. Komanduri for his work. Additionally, I have spoken to others who have personally experienced the doctor's work and have reflected similar praises.

October 10th, 2015

Great Doctor--highly recommend

Had arthroscopic knee surgery performed by Dr. Komanduri. One day off work afterwards. A very knowledgeable, caring doctor that provides options if they are available. I followed his direction with him being the expert and my bad knee now feels great and allows me to get back to walking without a limp or pain.

February 28th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr.komanduri performed a hip replacement and tibia repair. Great Doctor I'm able to walk again.

February 15th, 2015

My experience was a blessing. I had a knee replacement, and was it well worth . Thank you, for your care and efforts too helping me in my pain. Thank you for DR. Kommanduri MD, for being a part of MK Orthopedics & Thank you for the staff and Rehabilitation. I could not of done anything without your time and effort.

July 25th, 2014

Great experience, especially for a college athlete

I was referred To Dr. Komanduri by the athletic training staff at the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Illinois. As a tennis player with an injury that would not go away, Dr. Komanduri knew exactly what was wrong and did everything he could to avoid surgery. Sadly since I was badly injured, surgery was the next step. I received a total elbow reconstruction and am just now starting rehab. Even though I have limited movement, I can already tell that I will no longer be in terrible pain when I start next season. Dr. Komanduri is a great doctor and surgeon and I would most definitely recommend him to anybody.

November 6th, 2013

yes I would choose him over all doctors. He is the most gentilest and knowledgable of all drs.. He accurately diagnosed the problem . he didn't push but let me take the time needed to make my decision. He is that great and more. His staff is excellent and the therapists have a golden touch.

April 23rd, 2013

Very Happy

I love this man . He did a knee replacement on me . All through , from the first time i was at his office he is concerned about his patients . He seems to understand the pain you are in and your concerns about your surgery.I tried to do everything but surgery he helped me through it all and did not lose his patents with me . He did such a great job I did not have to stay off work long. I know walk every day , up to 6 miles a day and have lost 73 lbs. I can walk, and move around, climb steps,so much better than I have in the last ten years I feel younger. My children and husband are happy to have me back were i can move and keep up (pass them up)We all thank Dr Komanduri.

March 8th, 2013

Bum Knee

To the point no bull, walking in a week with no assistance & jogging in 3 weeks. Why wait, I did and don;t know why. He's the best.