A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Mody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Mody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mody
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Mody Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mody graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mody has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund Vrundavandas Mody MD is a female General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mukund V. Mody practice?
- Dr. Mukund Mody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mukund Mody practices General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.