A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Mody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Mody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mody
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mody Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mody graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mody has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund Vrundavandas Mody MD is a female General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mukund V. Mody practice?
- Dr. Mukund Mody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mukund Mody practices General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn General Practitioners.