A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Narayan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Narayan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund Narayan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mukund Narayan practice?
- Dr. Mukund Narayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mukund Narayan practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Chicago Internists.