Learn more about Dr. Mukund Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Patel, Hand Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukund Patel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund R Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mukund R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mukund Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukund Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.