Dr. Mukund Rambhai Patel MD is male, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Patel, Hand Orthopaedic Surgeon is Satisfactory. Dr. Patel has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukund Patel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Arthritis, Birth Defects or Abnormalities Congenital Abnormalities, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System -Staten Island University HospitalNorth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mukund R. Patel practice?
Dr. Mukund Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.