A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Patel, Hand Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukund Patel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund R Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mukund R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mukund Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mukund Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons and Brooklyn Surgeons.