A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund Murari Singh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mukund M. Singh practice?
- Dr. Mukund Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mukund Singh practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Neosho, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Webb City, MO and Joplin, MO.
See Neosho Primary Care Doctors and Neosho Internists.