A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukut Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukut Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Sharma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Morgan County ARH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukut Sharma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mukut Sharma practice?
- Dr. Mukut Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukut Sharma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Surgeons.